Historical Employment Office (Walter Gropius 1927/28) – Information for visitors
The former Employment Office is today Dessau's Department of Motor Vehicles – and as such still used as a public building. More information on the building here.
O P E N I N G :
- Mon 8 am to 12
- Tue 8 am to 12 and 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm
- Thu 8 am to 12 and 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm
- Frid and on weekends closed
August-Bebel-Platz, 06844 Dessau-Roßlau
A D M I S S I O N :
- Admission free
G U I D E D T O U R S:
- Please call the Bauhaus Dessau Foundation for guided tours.
- Reservation: Phone +49-340-6508-251, Fax +49-340-6508-226, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org